EVault offers on-premise, cloud or hybrid data protection optimised for multi-site deployment. They are an ultra-reliable, proactive partner to 35,000+ customers in multi-site environments who rely on EVault to be with them every step of the way. Founded in 1997 as a cloud services company and with over 67 PB of data in its ecosystem, EVault is the leader in cloud-connected data protection.
Protect your environment in less time, and at lower cost, while speeding procurement and deployment processes, simplifying support, and reducing the burden on your IT staff.
EVault data protection software delivers foolproof, cross-platform data backup (including open files) and recovery, real-time protection, remote disaster recovery, bare metal restores, and more. Software deploys on-premise and is cloud-ready.
EVault 7 the new shape of backup and recovery
The very latest EVault 7 platform offers enhanced levels of data protection resilience, performance, and manageability that have been shaped to your business.
- Get a more resilient architecture with enhanced replication
- Protect remote offices with lightweight virtual appliances
- Collaborate with team members in real time and speed troubleshooting
- Back up full vSphere hosts, Microsoft Exchange servers, and very large SQL databases
- Quickly recover Microsoft Exchange mailboxes and messages, and files and folders from VMware environments
Why not register for one of our regular EVault webinars, these regular on line technology sessions give an excellent of overview of the broad cloud connected data protection feature of EVault 7
Click here for more information on EVault 7
Do you need a better way to protect business servers? If you've never tried EVault business backup and recovery, we have great news: now you can protect up to 100 GB of your critical business data in the EVault cloud - absolutely FREE.
- Up to 100 GB cloud storageProtection for one (1) Windows File Server
- Hassle-free recovery
- Retentions: Three dailies
- Government-grade AES encryption
- Rock-solid, top tier UK data centers
- Support for Windows Server Edition: 2003 or newer
- Support for Windows Workstation: XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Online Support
No credit card required.
Please Click Here to register.