Cristie's UK Solutions group is focused on delivering technically innovative storage infrastructures to solve specific customer issues.
Our approach is an independent, consultative one. It is important for the team of account managers and storage architects to fully understand our customer's requirements before any product or solution is proposed.
Our goal is always to augment and improve existing infrastructures, therefore preserving investments already made in data storage.
Our abilities to integrate data storage, management, protection & virtualisation solutions means that we can work with varied, multi-vendor storage networks and environments and deliver solutions that are designed to drive down operating costs and deliver significant improvements to efficiency and utilisation.
The solution portfolio specialises in a small number of specific areas of Virtualisation, Data Management (HSM, Archiving & De-Duplication), Data Protection, Recovery & Business Continuity.
Key areas of interest for our customers include:
- Dissimilar Storage Replication & the ability to provide DR at a much lower cost.
- Dissimilar Server Recovery - the ability to restore servers in 6 to 12 minutes, to any other vendors make/model.
- Virtual Tape Libraries - both appliance based and software to enhance current backup and recovery solutions.
- Storage Virtualisation - new and existing sites want ways to improve their utilisation of storage and efficiency of their administrators.
- Data De-Duplication - removing unnecessary data in the storage and backup infrastructure.
Please take time to review our solutions. If you have any questions, call us on 01453 847000, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the Contact Form.